The Remarkable Improvement of a CeTi based Catalyst for NOx Abatement, Prepared by a Homogeneous Precipitation Method
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1286–1289, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Shan, W., Liu, F., He, H., Shi, X. and Zhang, C. (2011), The Remarkable Improvement of a CeTi based Catalyst for NOx Abatement, Prepared by a Homogeneous Precipitation Method. ChemCatChem, 3: 1286–1289. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201000409
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732304
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009AA064802, 2009AA06Z301
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.