Mechanism of the Catalytic Oxidation of Glycerol on Polycrystalline Gold and Platinum Electrodes
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 1176–1185, July 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kwon, Y., Schouten, K. J. P. and Koper, M. T. M. (2011), Mechanism of the Catalytic Oxidation of Glycerol on Polycrystalline Gold and Platinum Electrodes. ChemCatChem, 3: 1176–1185. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100023
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- National Research School Combination Catalysis NRSC-C
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Vol. 4, Issue 11, 1697, Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.