Sinter-Resistant Pd/SiO2 Nanocatalyst Prepared by Impregnation Method
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1277–1280, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Li, B., Weng, W.-Z., Zhang, Q., Wang, Z.-W. and Wan, H.-L. (2011), Sinter-Resistant Pd/SiO2 Nanocatalyst Prepared by Impregnation Method. ChemCatChem, 3: 1277–1280. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100043
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873111, 20923004, 21033006
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province, China. Grant Number: 2009HZ0002-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!