High Ethylene Production through Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane Membrane Reactors Based on Fast Oxygen-Ion Conductors
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 1503–1508, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lobera, M. P., Escolástico, S. and Serra, J. M. (2011), High Ethylene Production through Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane Membrane Reactors Based on Fast Oxygen-Ion Conductors. ChemCatChem, 3: 1503–1508. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100055
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ENE2008-06302, FPI Grant JAE-Pre 08-0058
- FP7 NASA-OTM Project. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2009-228701
- Helmholtz Alliance MEM-BRAIN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!