High Ethylene Production through Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane Membrane Reactors Based on Fast Oxygen-Ion Conductors
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 1503–1508, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Lobera, M. P., Escolástico, S. and Serra, J. M. (2011), High Ethylene Production through Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane Membrane Reactors Based on Fast Oxygen-Ion Conductors. ChemCatChem, 3: 1503–1508. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100055
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ENE2008-06302, FPI Grant JAE-Pre 08-0058
- FP7 NASA-OTM Project. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2009-228701
- Helmholtz Alliance MEM-BRAIN
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.