New Promising Iridium Catalyst for Toluene Hydrogenation
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1653–1658, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Zieliński, M., Pietrowski, M. and Wojciechowska, M. (2011), New Promising Iridium Catalyst for Toluene Hydrogenation. ChemCatChem, 3: 1653–1658. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100061
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- Polish Ministry of Scientific and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N204 141339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!