Mechanism of Side Reactions in Alkane CH Bond Functionalization by Diazo Compounds Catalyzed by Ag and Cu Homoscorpionate Complexes—A DFT Study
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1646–1652, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Braga, A. A. C., Caballero, A., Urbano, J., Diaz-Requejo, M. M., Pérez, P. J. and Maseras, F. (2011), Mechanism of Side Reactions in Alkane CH Bond Functionalization by Diazo Compounds Catalyzed by Ag and Cu Homoscorpionate Complexes—A DFT Study . ChemCatChem, 3: 1646–1652. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100082
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06866-CO2-02/BQU, CTQ2008-00042/BQU, CSD2006-0003
- Catalan DIUE. Grant Number: 2009SGR0259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!