Enhanced Catalytic Performance by Zirconium Phosphate-Modified SiO2-Supported RuCo Catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1342–1347, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Bae, J. W., Park, S.-J., Woo, M. H., Cheon, J. Y., Ha, K.-S., Jun, K.-W., Lee, D.-H. and Jung, H. M. (2011), Enhanced Catalytic Performance by Zirconium Phosphate-Modified SiO2-Supported RuCo Catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 3: 1342–1347. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100102
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government. Grant Number: 2011-0009003
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 2010201010008A
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!