Enhanced Catalytic Performance by Zirconium Phosphate-Modified SiO2-Supported RuCo Catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1342–1347, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Bae, J. W., Park, S.-J., Woo, M. H., Cheon, J. Y., Ha, K.-S., Jun, K.-W., Lee, D.-H. and Jung, H. M. (2011), Enhanced Catalytic Performance by Zirconium Phosphate-Modified SiO2-Supported RuCo Catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 3: 1342–1347. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100102
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government. Grant Number: 2011-0009003
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 2010201010008A
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.