High-Temperature Produced Catalytic Sites Selective for n-Alkane Dehydrogenation in Acid Zeolites: The Case of HZSM-5
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1333–1341, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Al-majnouni, K. A., Yun, J. H. and Lobo, R. F. (2011), High-Temperature Produced Catalytic Sites Selective for n-Alkane Dehydrogenation in Acid Zeolites: The Case of HZSM-5. ChemCatChem, 3: 1333–1341. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100107
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0931059
- Saudi Aramco
- Department of Energy Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: FG02-07ER15921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!