Tuning of Active Sites in NiNbO Catalysts for the Direct Conversion of Ethane to Acetonitrile or Ethylene
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1637–1645, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Rubio-Marcos, F., Rojas, E., López-Medina, R., Guerrero-Pérez, M. O., Bañares, M. A. and Fernandez, J. F. (2011), Tuning of Active Sites in NiNbO Catalysts for the Direct Conversion of Ethane to Acetonitrile or Ethylene. ChemCatChem, 3: 1637–1645. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100115
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: MAT2010-21088-C03-01, CTQ2008-04261
- Conseil Regional du Limousin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!