Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanofibers as Efficient Poisoning Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Nitroarenes
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1578–1581, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Motoyama, Y., Lee, Y., Tsuji, K., Yoon, S.-H., Mochida, I. and Nagashima, H. (2011), Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanofibers as Efficient Poisoning Catalysts for the Hydrogenation of Nitroarenes. ChemCatChem, 3: 1578–1581. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100135
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!