Stereopreferences of Old Yellow Enzymes: Structure Correlations and Sequence Patterns in Enoate Reductases
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1562–1566, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Oberdorfer, G., Steinkellner, G., Stueckler, C., Faber, K. and Gruber, K. (2011), Stereopreferences of Old Yellow Enzymes: Structure Correlations and Sequence Patterns in Enoate Reductases. ChemCatChem, 3: 1562–1566. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100141
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- “DK Molecular Enzymology”. Grant Number: FWF-project W901
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: FWF-project P19858
- Austrian BMWFJ
- Standortagentur Tirol
- ZIT. Grant Number: FFG-COMET
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.