Gold and Copper Nanoparticles Supported on Cerium(IV) Oxide—A Photocatalyst Mineralizing Organic Acids under Red Light Irradiation
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1619–1623, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, A., Hashimoto, K. and Kominami, H. (2011), Gold and Copper Nanoparticles Supported on Cerium(IV) Oxide—A Photocatalyst Mineralizing Organic Acids under Red Light Irradiation. ChemCatChem, 3: 1619–1623. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100158
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23560935
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!