Gold and Copper Nanoparticles Supported on Cerium(IV) Oxide—A Photocatalyst Mineralizing Organic Acids under Red Light Irradiation
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1619–1623, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, A., Hashimoto, K. and Kominami, H. (2011), Gold and Copper Nanoparticles Supported on Cerium(IV) Oxide—A Photocatalyst Mineralizing Organic Acids under Red Light Irradiation. ChemCatChem, 3: 1619–1623. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100158
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23560935
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.