Tailoring the Activity for Oxygen Evolution Electrocatalysis on Rutile TiO2(110) by Transition-Metal Substitution
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1607–1611, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
García-Mota, M., Vojvodic, A., Metiu, H., Man, I. C., Su, H.-Y., Rossmeisl, J. and Nørskov, J. K. (2011), Tailoring the Activity for Oxygen Evolution Electrocatalysis on Rutile TiO2(110) by Transition-Metal Substitution. ChemCatChem, 3: 1607–1611. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100160
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- Center of Nanostructuring for Efficient Energy Conversion (CNEEC)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001060
- Center for Interface Science and Catalysis (SUNCAT)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Catalysis for Sustainable Energy (CASE) initiative
- Danish Strategic Research Council
- Danish Council for Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!