Application of Hierarchical Porous Silica with a Stable Large Porosity for β-Galactosidase Immobilization
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1948–1954, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Bernal, C., Sierra, L. and Mesa, M. (2011), Application of Hierarchical Porous Silica with a Stable Large Porosity for β-Galactosidase Immobilization. ChemCatChem, 3: 1948–1954. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100174
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- University of Antioquia
- Sostenibilidad 2011
- Municipio de Rionegro
- Universidad de Antioquia
- Becas doctorales 2007 en el convenio de cooperación. Grant Number: 030-2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!