Synthesis of CeO2-Based Quantum Dots through a Polyol-Hydrolysis Method for Fuel-Borne Catalysts
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1772–1778, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Xin, Y., Yang, X., Jiang, P., Zhang, Z., Wang, Z. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Synthesis of CeO2-Based Quantum Dots through a Polyol-Hydrolysis Method for Fuel-Borne Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 3: 1772–1778. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100179
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China. Grant Number: 2008AA06Z320
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21077043, 21007019
- State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KF2009-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!