Synthesis of CeO2-Based Quantum Dots through a Polyol-Hydrolysis Method for Fuel-Borne Catalysts
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1772–1778, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Xin, Y., Yang, X., Jiang, P., Zhang, Z., Wang, Z. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Synthesis of CeO2-Based Quantum Dots through a Polyol-Hydrolysis Method for Fuel-Borne Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 3: 1772–1778. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100179
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China. Grant Number: 2008AA06Z320
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21077043, 21007019
- State Key Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KF2009-13
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.