Heavy Metal with a Heavy Impact: Olefin Dimerization Reactions in Triphenylbismuth Buffered Chloroaluminate Ionic Liquids
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1799–1804, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Dötterl, M. and Alt, H. G. (2011), Heavy Metal with a Heavy Impact: Olefin Dimerization Reactions in Triphenylbismuth Buffered Chloroaluminate Ionic Liquids. ChemCatChem, 3: 1799–1804. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100182
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- Elite Network of Bavaria (ENB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!