The Iron-Catalyzed Oxidation of Alkynes—1,2-Dione Formation Versus Oxidative Cleavage—A Matter of Temperature
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1929–1934, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Enthaler, S. (2011), The Iron-Catalyzed Oxidation of Alkynes—1,2-Dione Formation Versus Oxidative Cleavage—A Matter of Temperature. ChemCatChem, 3: 1929–1934. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100206
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Technische Universität Berlin
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.