Noble Metal-Modified Porous Titania Networks and their Application as Photocatalysts
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1763–1771, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Waterhouse, G. I. N., Mitchell, D. R. G., Prince, K. and Caruso, R. A. (2011), Noble Metal-Modified Porous Titania Networks and their Application as Photocatalysts. ChemCatChem, 3: 1763–1771. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100213
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: AINGRA08083
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT0990583
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.