Microwave-Assisted Meyer–Schuster Rearrangement of Propargylic Alcohols Catalyzed by the Oxovanadate Complex [V(O)Cl(OEt)2]
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 123–128, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Antiñolo, A., Carrillo-Hermosilla, F., Cadierno, V., García-Álvarez, J. and Otero, A. (2012), Microwave-Assisted Meyer–Schuster Rearrangement of Propargylic Alcohols Catalyzed by the Oxovanadate Complex [V(O)Cl(OEt)2]. ChemCatChem, 4: 123–128. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100239
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CSD2007-00006, CTQ2008-00506/BQU, CTQ2010-14796/BQU, CTQ2009-09214/BQU
- Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha. Grant Number: PCI08–0032
- European Social Fund
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.