Deceased, January 10, 2011.
Synthesis of Platinum–Ruthenium Nanoparticles under Supercritical CO2 and their Confinement in Carbon Nanotubes: Hydrogenation Applications
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 118–122, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Castillejos, E., Jahjah, M., Favier, I., Orejón, A., Pradel, C., Teuma, E., Masdeu-Bultó, A. M., Serp, P. and Gómez, M. (2012), Synthesis of Platinum–Ruthenium Nanoparticles under Supercritical CO2 and their Confinement in Carbon Nanotubes: Hydrogenation Applications. ChemCatChem, 4: 118–122. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100244
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-05-NANO
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Université Paul Sabatier
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-63510/PPQ, CTQ2010-16676
- Consolider Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!