Deceased, January 10, 2011.
Synthesis of Platinum–Ruthenium Nanoparticles under Supercritical CO2 and their Confinement in Carbon Nanotubes: Hydrogenation Applications
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 118–122, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Castillejos, E., Jahjah, M., Favier, I., Orejón, A., Pradel, C., Teuma, E., Masdeu-Bultó, A. M., Serp, P. and Gómez, M. (2012), Synthesis of Platinum–Ruthenium Nanoparticles under Supercritical CO2 and their Confinement in Carbon Nanotubes: Hydrogenation Applications. ChemCatChem, 4: 118–122. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100244
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-05-NANO
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Université Paul Sabatier
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-63510/PPQ, CTQ2010-16676
- Consolider Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.