Stable and Efficient Homogeneous Photocatalytic H2 Evolution Based on Water Soluble Pyrenetetrasulfonic Acid Functionalized Platinum Nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 112–117, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, M., Li, Z., Du, Y., Mou, Z. and Yang, P. (2012), Stable and Efficient Homogeneous Photocatalytic H2 Evolution Based on Water Soluble Pyrenetetrasulfonic Acid Functionalized Platinum Nanocomposites. ChemCatChem, 4: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100253
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20673075, 50973077, 51073114
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010209
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.