The Influence of Substituents in Diphosphine Ligands on the Hydrogenation Activity and Selectivity of the Corresponding Rhodium Complexes as Exemplified by ButiPhane
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 81–88, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Fischer, C., Schulz, S., Drexler, H.-J., Selle, C., Lotz, M., Sawall, M., Neymeyr, K. and Heller, D. (2012), The Influence of Substituents in Diphosphine Ligands on the Hydrogenation Activity and Selectivity of the Corresponding Rhodium Complexes as Exemplified by ButiPhane. ChemCatChem, 4: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100277
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!