Synthesis of Titanium Chabazite: A New Shape Selective Oxidation Catalyst with Small Pore Openings and Application in the Production of Methyl Formate from Methanol
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1869–1871, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Eilertsen, E. A., Bordiga, S., Lamberti, C., Damin, A., Bonino, F., Arstad, B., Svelle, S., Olsbye, U. and Lillerud, K. P. (2011), Synthesis of Titanium Chabazite: A New Shape Selective Oxidation Catalyst with Small Pore Openings and Application in the Production of Methyl Formate from Methanol. ChemCatChem, 3: 1869–1871. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100281
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- Norwegian Research Council
- Sachem Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!