Relevance of the Nitrite Route in the NOx Adsorption Mechanism over Pt–Ba/Al2O3 NOx Storage Reduction Catalysts Investigated by using Operando FTIR Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 55–58, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Lietti, L., Daturi, M., Blasin-Aubé, V., Ghiotti, G., Prinetto, F. and Forzatti, P. (2012), Relevance of the Nitrite Route in the NOx Adsorption Mechanism over Pt–Ba/Al2O3 NOx Storage Reduction Catalysts Investigated by using Operando FTIR Spectroscopy. ChemCatChem, 4: 55–58. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100304
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!