A Synthetic Nickel Electrocatalyst with a Turnover Frequency above 100 000 s−1 for H2 Production
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 45–46, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Bianchini, C. and Fornasiero, P. (2012), A Synthetic Nickel Electrocatalyst with a Turnover Frequency above 100 000 s−1 for H2 Production. ChemCatChem, 4: 45–46. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100319
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!