Functionalized Ionic Liquids for the Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles and their Application in Catalysis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Synthesis of Nanocatalysts
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1534–1546, October 2012
How to Cite
Luska, K. L. and Moores, A. (2012), Functionalized Ionic Liquids for the Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles and their Application in Catalysis. ChemCatChem, 4: 1534–1546. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100366
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canada Research Chairs (CRC)
- Fonds de Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Center for Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!