A First Principles-Based Microkinetic Model for the Conversion of Fructose to 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 504–511, April 2012
How to Cite
Nikbin, N., Caratzoulas, S. and Vlachos, D. G. (2012), A First Principles-Based Microkinetic Model for the Conversion of Fructose to 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural. ChemCatChem, 4: 504–511. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201100444
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER25702
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.