Formation of Hierarchical Pore Structures in Zn/ZSM-5 to Improve the Catalyst Stability in the Aromatization of Branched Olefins
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1143–1153, August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. H., Lee, K. H., Nam, C.-M. and Lee, J. S. (2012), Formation of Hierarchical Pore Structures in Zn/ZSM-5 to Improve the Catalyst Stability in the Aromatization of Branched Olefins. ChemCatChem, 4: 1143–1153. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200007
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- SK Energy Corporation
- Korean Ministry of Knowledge and Economy
- Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!