Asymmetric aza-Diels–Alder and Cation–olefin Cyclization Sequence: a Concise Way to Fused Chiral Cyclopenta[b]piperidines
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1139–1142, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, Q.-Z., Ma, L., Dong, L. and Chen, Y.-C. (2012), Asymmetric aza-Diels–Alder and Cation–olefin Cyclization Sequence: a Concise Way to Fused Chiral Cyclopenta[b]piperidines. ChemCatChem, 4: 1139–1142. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200020
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20972101, 21125206, 21021001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!