Solvent-Free Epoxidation of Olefins Catalyzed by “[MoO2(SAP)]”: A New Mode of tert-Butylhydroperoxide Activation
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 601–611, February 2013
How to Cite
Morlot, J., Uyttebroeck, N., Agustin, D. and Poli, R. (2013), Solvent-Free Epoxidation of Olefins Catalyzed by “[MoO2(SAP)]”: A New Mode of tert-Butylhydroperoxide Activation. ChemCatChem, 5: 601–611. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200068
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!