Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of a Bicyclic Amino Acid as a Core Structure of Telaprevir
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 980–982, July 2012
How to Cite
Shirakawa, S., Liu, Y., Usui, A. and Maruoka, K. (2012), Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of a Bicyclic Amino Acid as a Core Structure of Telaprevir. ChemCatChem, 4: 980–982. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200081
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!