How to Control the Selectivity of Palladium-based Catalysts in Hydrogenation Reactions: The Role of Subsurface Chemistry
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1048–1063, August 2012
How to Cite
Armbrüster, M., Behrens, M., Cinquini, F., Föttinger, K., Grin, Y., Haghofer, A., Klötzer, B., Knop-Gericke, A., Lorenz, H., Ota, A., Penner, S., Prinz, J., Rameshan, C., Révay, Z., Rosenthal, D., Rupprechter, G., Sautet, P., Schlögl, R., Shao, L., Szentmiklósi, L., Teschner, D., Torres, D., Wagner, R., Widmer, R. and Wowsnick, G. (2012), How to Control the Selectivity of Palladium-based Catalysts in Hydrogenation Reactions: The Role of Subsurface Chemistry. ChemCatChem, 4: 1048–1063. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200100
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- ATHENA project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!