Organocatalytic Michael Reaction of Nitroenamine Derivatives with Aldehydes: Short and Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of (−)-Oseltamivir
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 1007–1012, July 2012
How to Cite
Weng, J., Li, Y.-B., Wang, R.-B. and Lu, G. (2012), Organocatalytic Michael Reaction of Nitroenamine Derivatives with Aldehydes: Short and Efficient Asymmetric Synthesis of (−)-Oseltamivir. ChemCatChem, 4: 1007–1012. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200124
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP7-201431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!