A Liquid–Liquid Biphasic Homogeneous Organocatalytic Aldol Protocol Based on the Use of a Silica Gel Bound Multilayered Ionic Liquid Phase
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organocatalysis
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 1000–1006, July 2012
How to Cite
Montroni, E., Lombardo, M., Quintavalla, A., Trombini, C., Gruttadauria, M. and Giacalone, F. (2012), A Liquid–Liquid Biphasic Homogeneous Organocatalytic Aldol Protocol Based on the Use of a Silica Gel Bound Multilayered Ionic Liquid Phase. ChemCatChem, 4: 1000–1006. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200125
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Miur-Rome. Grant Number: RBFR08TTWW_001-2008
- Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna
- University of Palermo
- Italian MIUR
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM0905 ORCA (Organocatalysis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!