Aminovinylidene: A Stable Surface Intermediate in the Dehydrogenation of Ethylamine on Pt(1 1 1)
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 1075–1078, August 2012
How to Cite
Waluyo, I., Krooswyk, J. D., Yin, J., Ren, Y. and Trenary, M. (2012), Aminovinylidene: A Stable Surface Intermediate in the Dehydrogenation of Ethylamine on Pt(1 1 1). ChemCatChem, 4: 1075–1078. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200170
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1012201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!