Pore Morphology Control of Mesostructured SO42−/ZrO2-Based Hybrid Catalysts Functionalized by Alkyl-Bridged Organosilica Moieties for Biodiesel Production From Non-Edible Oil
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1798–1807, November 2012
How to Cite
Li, W., Ma, F., Su, F., Ma, L., Zhang, S. and Guo, Y. (2012), Pore Morphology Control of Mesostructured SO42−/ZrO2-Based Hybrid Catalysts Functionalized by Alkyl-Bridged Organosilica Moieties for Biodiesel Production From Non-Edible Oil. ChemCatChem, 4: 1798–1807. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200199
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Fund Council of China. Grant Numbers: 21173036, 51008056
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 09QNTD004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!