A Computational Investigation of the Catalytic Properties of Graphene Oxide: Exploring Mechanisms by using DFT Methods
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1844–1849, November 2012
How to Cite
Boukhvalov, D. W., Dreyer, D. R., Bielawski, C. W. and Son, Y.-W. (2012), A Computational Investigation of the Catalytic Properties of Graphene Oxide: Exploring Mechanisms by using DFT Methods. ChemCatChem, 4: 1844–1849. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200210
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- MEST. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031640, 2008-03670
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!