Trimethylenemethane-Ruthenium(II)-Triphos Complexes as Highly Active Catalysts for Catalytic CO Bond Cleavage Reactions of Lignin Model Compounds
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: The World of Catalysis – A Perspective from The Netherlands
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 439–441, February 2013
How to Cite
vom Stein, T., Weigand, T., Merkens, C., Klankermayer, J. and Leitner, W. (2013), Trimethylenemethane-Ruthenium(II)-Triphos Complexes as Highly Active Catalysts for Catalytic CO Bond Cleavage Reactions of Lignin Model Compounds. ChemCatChem, 5: 439–441. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200215
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Excellence Initiative by the German federal and state governments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!