The Origin of the Activity of Amine-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks in the Catalytic Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates from Epoxide and CO2
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1725–1728, November 2012
How to Cite
Lescouet, T., Chizallet, C. and Farrusseng, D. (2012), The Origin of the Activity of Amine-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks in the Catalytic Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates from Epoxide and CO2. ChemCatChem, 4: 1725–1728. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200288
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- European Commission
- NANOMOF program. Grant Number: FP7-NMP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!