Synthesis of Poly(silyl ether)s by Rhodium(I)–NHC Catalyzed Hydrosilylation: Homogeneous versus Heterogeneous Catalysis
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Homogeneous Catalysis
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 1133–1141, May 2013
How to Cite
Lázaro, G., Iglesias, M., Fernández-Alvarez, F. J., Sanz Miguel, P. J., Pérez-Torrente, J. J. and Oro, L. A. (2013), Synthesis of Poly(silyl ether)s by Rhodium(I)–NHC Catalyzed Hydrosilylation: Homogeneous versus Heterogeneous Catalysis. ChemCatChem, 5: 1133–1141. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200309
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- MINECO/FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-15221, CSD2009-00050 CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010, CTQ2011-27593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!