Carbon Nanotubes: A Promising Catalyst Support Material for Supercritical Water Gasification of Biomass Waste
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 2068–2074, December 2012
How to Cite
de Vlieger, D. J. M., Thakur, D. B., Lefferts, L. and Seshan, K. (2012), Carbon Nanotubes: A Promising Catalyst Support Material for Supercritical Water Gasification of Biomass Waste. ChemCatChem, 4: 2068–2074. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200318
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- ACTS. Grant Number: 053.61.023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!