CO2-Fixation on Aliphatic α,ω-Diamines to Form Cyclic Ureas, Catalyzed by Ceria Nanoparticles that were Obtained by Templating with Alginate
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Porous Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1020–1023, April 2013
How to Cite
Primo, A., Aguado, E. and Garcia, H. (2013), CO2-Fixation on Aliphatic α,ω-Diamines to Form Cyclic Ureas, Catalyzed by Ceria Nanoparticles that were Obtained by Templating with Alginate. ChemCatChem, 5: 1020–1023. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200329
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2009-11583
- Spanish National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!