Highly Selective Linear Dimerization of Styrenes by Ceria-Supported Ruthenium Catalysts
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 2062–2067, December 2012
How to Cite
Shimura, S., Miura, H., Tsukada, S., Wada, K., Hosokawa, S. and Inoue, M. (2012), Highly Selective Linear Dimerization of Styrenes by Ceria-Supported Ruthenium Catalysts. ChemCatChem, 4: 2062–2067. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200342
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 24360333
- JST ALCA. Grant Number: 2011A1598
- Takahashi Industrial and Economic Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.