A Simple Phosphine–Diolefin-Promoted Copper-Catalysed N-Arylation of Pyrazoles with (Hetero)aromatic Bromides: The Case of Chloroarenes Revisited
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1828–1835, November 2012
How to Cite
Rampazzi, V., Massard, A., Richard, P., Picquet, M., Le Gendre, P. and Hierso, J.-C. (2012), A Simple Phosphine–Diolefin-Promoted Copper-Catalysed N-Arylation of Pyrazoles with (Hetero)aromatic Bromides: The Case of Chloroarenes Revisited. ChemCatChem, 4: 1828–1835. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200368
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Région Bourgogne
- ANR program for Sustainable Chemistry Development. Grant Number: ANR-09-CP2D-03 CAMELOT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!