A Palladium Bipyridyl Complex Grafted onto Nanosized MCM-41 as a Heterogeneous Catalyst for Negishi Coupling
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Porous Materials
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1011–1019, April 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W.-Y., Lin, T.-C., Takahashi, T., Tsai, F.-Y. and Mou, C.-Y. (2013), A Palladium Bipyridyl Complex Grafted onto Nanosized MCM-41 as a Heterogeneous Catalyst for Negishi Coupling. ChemCatChem, 5: 1011–1019. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201200388
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC95-2113M-027-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!